As a matter of fact passing a practical driving, exam is not difficult. Because we practice enough to pass the driving test. But sometimes Driving Theory Exam proves to be a daunting phase. It is compulsory to pass the theory test to qualify for the practical driving test. In fact, you can get the driving license by only passing both practical and theory tests.
What Is The Driving Exam?
As we know that accidents have increased. In fact, the reason behind the accidents is someone’s negligence. When a driver is one the road, and he does not follow the traffic rules, then he takes his life and others at risk. To get the knowledge to drive safely on the road it is necessary to pass the Driving Theory Exam.
The exam consists of two parts. One is based on the multiple choice questions while the second is about the hazard perception. And you have to complete the fifty multiple questions in fifty-seven minutes. Then you can take a mini break. In order to pass this part of the exam, you have to write forty-three or more right answers.
As a matter of fact to pass the hazard perception test you need to get the forty-four marks.
Tips To Pass The Theory Test:
Following are some of the tips that might help you to pass the theory exam for getting a driving license:
- First of all, you have to get the booking for the theory test.
- Then arrive at the station where your test is going to be held.
- After reaching at the test location, your test will start. And you have to give the right answers for multiple choice questions.
- After completing the multiple choice questions, you will move on to the second part of the exam. As a matter of fact, this part would be about hazard perception.
- You would not have enough time to revise the paper again and again. In fact, you have to think before ticking the correct answer.
- Don’t forget to take the photo card driving license with you. Otherwise, you have to pay the test fee.
- As a matter of fact, the test would be taken on computers. So, practice enough to pass the exam.
- If you have stuck on a tricky question, then do not waste your time. Move on and solve the easy one. Once you have solved the easy questions, then try to solve the tricky questions.
- In fact, you will be allowed to take three minutes break before the perception hazard test. So, by taking a break, you would be better able to focus on the next part.
Whether you are a learner or you are here to upgrade your license, you must have to pass the theory test. Without passing this test, you would not be able to get a driving license. And without a driving license, you cannot drive on the road. After all, it is a matter of your safety and the people on the road.