These are a lot of tools available in the market for engine checking. But which ones are reliable? Which ones will do the best job? We are going to tell you which ones will do the job perfectly.
Engine Diagnostics Tools
These will Analyze the fault in the engine of your car.
1. BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for Android, iPhone & iPad
This scan tool is from North America; professional engineers designed this machine. This tool is a reliable choice of all the mechanics. The tool has a license for Apple and Android devices.
The device reads the codes like a champ, giving you all the information regarding any fault in the engine. This tool competes with the professional and expensive ones in the market.
This tool gives accurate data readings and the solution to the problems it finds.
2. Innova 3040c New Diagnostic Scan Tool
Innova has released some fantastic kits in the past, and this tool is no less than fantastic. Innova aims for the DIY category, and this tool is easy to use.
The 3040c has a lot of features.
- It is compatible with all types of vehicles till the late 1996 and the new ones.
- Provides 25 vital pieces of information
- Live data view for more precise and accurate diagnosis
- Checks the battery performance of any vehicle
- Reviews the alternator performance of any vehicle
- Reads data in details like fuel trim and Engine coolant temperature (Real-time data)
- Weighs so little
- Cost $73.45 on Amazon
3. BAFX Products 34t5 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool
This unique tool is used to check engine light and diagnostics. However, this tool is only Android compatible. The scan tool works on all cars whether the cars manufactured in 1996 or anytime in the modern world.
BAFX OBD2 Features:
- Has high coding capacity at least 3000 codes
- Compatible with every car model having OBD2 in the US
- Ability to read trouble codes and clear them
- O2 sensor reader
- Read EOT codes
- Ability to stop the engine and check engine light
- Friendly interface with any Android device
- Compatible with some OBD1 vehicles
- Durable and reliable
- Weight 2.4 ounces
- Cost $50.57
4. Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Wifi Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
This tool is a professional one, and it is quite expensive. This scanner is also compatible with Android OS. It provides 101% accurate readings and data on the vehicle diagnostics and engine analysis.
- Has a Hexa core processor named Samsung Exynos
- Easy to use with the vehicle’s communication system
- Has a lithium-polymer battery, 6 hours of battery timing
- Finds the problems fast
- Reads all the codes
- Displays live data
- Active testability
- Adaptive to the machine
- Provides ECU information
- Identifies vehicles through Smart AutoVIN Tech
- Automatic updates software
- Has a broad range of tips and information about diagnostics and repair
- Excellent management, best tool for multitasking
- Outstanding data managing system
- Cost $1350.00 on Amazon