We are heading towards the end of another year. Yes! 2016 is going to end in a couple of months and we will start the new chapter of our lives. Whether 2016 brought you lots of happiness or life gave you a hard time, this year is heading towards an end. Now, this is the right time to set your goals for the next year and plan sensibly to achieve those goals. A new year brings new hope and new light to life that can fill energy in you which you can use to chase your dreams. We should utilize this energy positively and start a happy New Year.
Every person has a different perspective on how to celebrate a new year. You may also have plans to celebrate the New Year evening. Everyone like to eat something delicious on a special occasion, and the happy New Year evening is no different in any way, whatever your plans are. Here we have collected a few easy recipes that you can try on the New Year evening and enjoy with your friends and family. Normally boyfriend or girlfriend send New Year messages but on this eve you can try these recipes to make your lover happy.
- Prawns in Salt & Pepper
This is an easy to prepare dish. If you like to eat prawns, you must try it and you will love the taste.
- Corn Flour 1/3 cup
- King Prawns (peeled, deveined) 750g
- Sea Salt 1 tablespoon
- Freshly Crushed Black Pepper 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil ¼ cup
- Fresh Coriander Leaves ¼ cup
- Red Long Chili (slices thinly) 1
- Green Onion (sliced thinly) 1
How to Prepare:
- Take a large bowl, and combine corn flour, salt, and pepper in it.
- Now add half of the prawns, toss to coat them and shake off excess amount of mixture.
- In a non-stick pan, heat half of the oil and fry coated prawns. Stir them for 3 to 4 minutes or until the color is changed to pink. Dish them out.
- Repeat the whole procedure with remaining half of the prawns.
- Place the cooked prawns on the serving dish. Garnish with coriander, green onion, and chili to serve.
- Cheese Cake
This dish will add sweetness to your happy New Year. This is only a 3 step cheese cake recipe. It is as easy to make as it is easy to eat.
- Cream Cheese 2 packets (16 oz.)
- Sugar ½ cup
- Vanilla Essence ½ teaspoon
- Eggs 2
- Ready to use Graham Cracker Crust 1
How to Prepare:
- Pre heat oven at 325 degree F.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with the help of a mixer
- Then add eggs and beat until the mixture is completely blended
- Pour the mixture in to the crust
- Bake for 40 minutes or till the crest is set
- Refrigerate for 3 hours
You can make different type of cookies prior to the event to serve them to your guests. If you are planning to give a dinner to your loved ones, make sure you set your menu in a way that it serves a complete meal and everyone can have it happily. Enjoy with friends and a Happy New Year!