The high end embroidery and sewing machine features can be best understood when you watch this video of singer 9960 quantum stylist. Though this video you will be able to learn about some of the basic and advanced features of the machine. The core part of the 9960 is its control panel which is based on the computerized system. You can also know about the various other design parameters like the table, levers, lifters, controller buttons, power cords, threader and cutter etc. Once you are through with the basics of the machine design you are ready to start with your first trial of embroidery making.
Understanding the basic design features of the sewing and embroidery machine is made possible when you watch this video of singer 9960 quantum stylist. Based on the information, you will be able to learn about the basic and advanced functional features.
- As you know, the control panel is the core area of the 9960. The LCD display is the user area through which you get the display of available menu options. This will change depending on the mode in which the machine is set for working.
- Stitch selection buttons are used for choosing the patterns required for stitching. Since many of the patterns are pre-fed into the system, you will be able to make the selection faster. In case you don’t find any of the patterns within the system, you will be able to import them from the external sources.
- Function buttons are customizable. Their utilities can be changed according to the type of switch selection you are choosing. Even the mode in which you have set the machine to work can be a factor for changing the function button options.
- Letter stitching buttons are used to the selection of the design pattern for the embroidery. The 9960 offers you many types of patterns like the gothic letter, script letter, italic letter etc. It is possible to set the buttons for single selection or multiple selections of the patterns.
- Utility stitch selection buttons are used for setting the machine to the direct stitch pattern, mirror pattern, elongation pattern and other patterns which are built into the machine’s pattern storage area.
Functional Buttons of the singer 9960
The singer 9960 has many functional buttons which can be used to start/stop the machine, reversi8ng the stitch, moving the needle, controlling the speed and perform many other utilities. You can understand the features better when you watch this video of singer 9960 quantum stylist.
- The singer 9960 has a simple on /off button. You pres it once and gets started. You press it for the second time and it gets turned off.
- The reverse stitch button can be set on the continuous mode for the 9960. That means the machine will continue to stitch in the reverse direction until this button is released. This will help you in covering many of the intricate parts of the garment, like those around the zipper. You can understand more about the other features when you watch this video of singer 9960 quantum stylist.